Using shell scripts in Linux will allow you to automate tasks, thereby making Linux server administration significantly easier. This course will teach you the fundamentals of Linux shell using the terminal. You’ll dip into the bash shell, scripting, and using utilities, giving you a holistic grasp of working with Linux.
- Access 35 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Use utilities like grep & sed, C & Perl programming
- Understand how to navigate the directory structure & reveal contents of directories
- Learn the best way to work w/ file permissions
- Replicate, move & remove directories & files
- Make executable scripts
- Cover regular expression in the context of learning grep